Last season we brought you a full on resort-a-thon experience.
And because it’s good to change things up – I thought this summer, I’d tell you the trends you should be ready to indulge in / recreate from your own closet come November / December / Holiday shopping – it’s still likely the most fun season, so it feels important to touch on just a few popular ideas you can really get down in …
– Muted – Belted / Ever wonder how to jazz up that particularly muted ensemble? This season, a belt (or two) is all you need to break up that otherwise bland saltine look.
– Brave New Floral / These aren’t your garden variety pansies, these are a bit darker and far from timid. How will your garden grow?
– Pack a Punch / Pink never has never looked so good – especially on tanned skin, when worn head to toe. From blush to a kool-aid power pink, you can’t go wrong.
– Waisted Flare / The midi skirt ain’t going anywhere, and these ankle grazing looks are sure to keep you sophisticated for years to come.
– Suit So White / You don’t have to be headed to city hall to wear a white suit. Heck, in 2016 the suit doesn’t have to conform and neither do you. Sequins, vest, skirt – pick your angelic poison!
– Party Pant / Everyone should have one pant in their closet that might give rise to a party in its mere presence – these brightly hued and powerfully patterned ones should do the trick.